- Measuring Growth
- School Reports
- District Reports
- Teacher Reports
- Accessing the Teacher Reports
- Teacher Value-Added
- Teacher Diagnostic
- Teacher Custom Diagnostic
- Teacher Value-Added Summary
- Reports for Administrators
- Student Reports
- Comparison Reports
- Additional Resources
- Admin Help
- Understanding Accounts
- Managing Accounts
- State Admin Tasks
- District Admin Tasks
- School Admin Tasks
- Changing a User's Email Address
- Resetting a User's Password
- Deactivating and Reactivating Accounts
- Sharing Account Management
- Creating Usage Reports
- General Help
Managing Your Account
Once the admin account holder has created your account, you immediately have access to the reporting with the login information that was emailed to you. The first time you log in, you are required to change the system-generated password that you received in the email. After that, you can change your password again at any time by clicking Account in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Changing Your Password
To change your current password, click change.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password. It must be at least 15 characters in length.
- Enter your new password again to confirm it.
- To finish changing your password, click Submit.
Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 15 characters but no more than 50 characters in length
- Must contain a combination of letters, numbers, and one of the following special characters !@#$%&*.,
- Cannot include more than 2 of the same letter in a row
- Cannot have more than 4 sequential letters (abcd) or numbers (3456) in a row
- Cannot contain EVAAS
- Cannot contain your first or last name
- Must not be your previous password
Changing Your Name or Email Address
To change your name or email address, click change and type the correct information into the appropriate fields. When you have finished changing your account information, click Submit to save the changes. If you want to undo your entries, click Cancel to clear the form.
Occasionally, you might want to demonstrate the reporting to others but preserve the privacy of the reporting while doing so. You have the option to hide the names of accessible districts, schools, teachers, and/or students as you see fit. Click hide to conceal names. To make names visible again, click show.