Table of Contents

Managing Accounts

A teacher who has moved to a new district cannot access their previous EVAAS account. The teacher can contact one of the following to request a hard copy of their value-added report.

  • Contact the school administrator at the previous school.
  • Contact the district administrator at the previous district.
  • Send email to the Ohio Department of Education. Include any previous correspondence.