Table of Contents
- Measuring Growth
- Ohio Public
- Comparison Reports
- District Reports
- School Reports
- Additional Resources
- General Help
Batch print student reports
You can print all Student History and Projection reports for all students in a list.
Submit a batch of student reports for printing
- While viewing the Custom Student Report, Student Search results, or list of students associated with a Projection Summary Report, put the pointer over Print in the blue EVAAS menu bar.
- In the Print Options select Print Student Test Histories and Projections. This submits your batch request and opens the Batch Printing page where you can monitor the progress of your batch request.
- If the status of your batch file is Processing, click Refresh List periodically to update the status. If your batch file contains many students, it will take more than a few minutes to complete. You can navigate away from the Batch Printing page and return later to check the status.
- When the status is Finished, the file name becomes a link. Click the link to open the batch file.
Access batch files you previously submitted
- From any report in EVAAS, put the pointer over Print in the blue EVAAS menu bar.
- In the Print Options select View Student Report Print Files. The Batch Printing page opens.
- Click a file name to open it.
Batch files are available from the Batch Printing page for two weeks after you submit them. The date and time that each batch file will be deleted from EVAAS is listed in the Expires column.